Serving justice in Stockton, California and Sacramento, California.
Brian Davalos was born and raised in Stockton California and sought out the practice of law so that he could build a diverse firm where his practice would provide clients with the option of an attorney who believes in social justice and equal access to the courtroom. While he left San Joaquin County for a career in entertainment, the practice of law called him back to his native Stockton, California where he built his practice from the ground up as a brick and mortar in 2014.
For the last five years Brian has been retained on civil and criminal matters throughout the State of California and pursues justice wherever he finds a client in need. While he enjoys the practice of law, Brian also participates as a member of the Asian Bar of Sacramento, Sacramento Filipino Lawyers Association and most of all enjoys spending time with his family.
Brian was an undergraduate at UC Davis before completing his Juris Doctor degree at the University of the Pacific McGeorge. He moved back to Stockton and was admitted to the California State Bar in 2013. Today he continues to be involved in his local alma maters, Stockton’s Lincoln High School and the University of the Pacific.
EXPERIENCE & RECOGNITION
– San Joaquin County Bar Association, API Affinity Member Filipino Bar
– Sacramento Filipino American Lawyers Association, Sustaining Member
– Best of San Joaquin 2019 – Best Attorney
– Asian/Pacific Bar Association of Sacramento, Board Member
– Oakdale Sportsmens Club, Member
– Central Valley Asian-American Chamber of Commerce